What is Green Ridge Wealth Planning (GRWP)?
GRWP is a financial planning and business consulting firm that works with clients to help guide them into making the right financial decisions so they can reach all of their life goals. We consult business owners to create a self-managing business, we advise in investments, taxes, property, retirement plans, loans and budgeting, estate planning and wealth accumulation strategies. Clients join the GRWP family and get white glove service. We charge via consulting fees, financial planning fees or asset management fees, depending on the clients needs and the arrangement that makes the most sense. We have clients throughout the United States and utilize two of the largest custodians to manage our client’s money, so they feel protected in where their money is kept.
Investment Analyst - Responsibilities
Manage the Implementing Portfolio Strategy Across Client Accounts:
- At GRWP, we run a customized program for each of our clients. It is a lot of effort, but we believe it creates the best experience for our clients. For that reason, we remain committed to this structure, but need assistance in taking our optimal portfolio allocation and turning it into executable investment decisions at any point in time. Below is a list of duties we are looking for help with:
- Digest the optimal allocation and balance constraints, like:
- Legacy holdings
- Tax exposure concerns
- Client preferences
- Play a key role in making suggestions for portfolios and helping execution
- Coordinate documentation for portfolios, investment objectives, and planning concerns
- Perform periodic analysis across book of business to identify drift and concerns, any outliers
Contribute to Portfolio Strategy and Design
- We have a unique way of thinking about markets and portfolio construction. Part of the initial role is to learn about our thought process and approach to investing, but we also believe great ideas can come from anywhere and we are always looking for ways to think outside the box and enhance how we do things. This is an incredible experience to learn all aspects of the investment space and without having a ton of bureaucracy to tackle to get ideas implemented!
- Research asset classes and sub asset classes for investment opportunities
- Research individual stock and security positions
- Make weighting recommendations based on portfolio analytics
Be Ready to Think Creatively about Where Your Career is Going!
- We are a fast-growing firm that does a lot, and there is incredible potential to grow with the firm and design your own role over time. The difference between most firms and GRWP is we actually mean what we say! We are a straightforward and caring group here, and we think about our firm as a family. Just like your own family, we believe in taking care of our people and we believe our culture is one of our greatest strengths! We are passionate (we eat, sleep and breathe this stuff) about making money and that is what we are looking for in a candidate!
Talents and experience required
- Great work ethic and grit. We are high-energy at GRWP, and we want to surround ourselves with positive and high-energy colleagues that are personable and fun to work with
- A passion for investing, markets, and a real deep dive kind of mindset
- Strong quantitative abilities. (If I ask “what is ½ + ⅓ ?”, and you need pen and paper, this isn’t the right role for you)
- A university or college degree in economics, finance, math or engineering
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit – the ideal candidate loves to embrace new opportunities and make things happen in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment
- The ideal candidate is confident, intelligent, dedicated, and focused on making improvements to client portfolios and will reach out for new solutions
- The ideal candidate is adaptable and flexible, with a sense of humor
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented planner – looking ahead and staying on top of things
- The ideal candidate has the ability to see the big picture while staying aligned with the company’s vision
- Base salary depends on experience
- Results-based company bonus
- Four weeks vacation after one year of employment
- Fridays optional work from home after six months of employment
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com