Our belief: We are 100% advice driven, working as licensed fiduciaries in your best interest. We don't just do this because we are legally and professionally bound. We do it because we are committed to trust, integrity and accountability
Clients trying to attain their goals often get lost in the world of commissions, fees and information overload. There are 2 things that are most important for us and our relationship with clients:
Good communication and transparency clear the air for a healthy relationship in helping our clients attain their goals.
Your Goals are Our Business
We founded our group with a single mission in mind: to work as trusted financial guides in partnership with individuals and business owners on their journey to create and live meaningful lives for themselves and their loved ones. As a client-centered practice, we are committed to our clients’ success and to empowering them with valuable knowledge and advice.
By taking the first step with our firm today, you will be rewarded with a greater understanding of sound financial planning concepts and investment insights. We seek to help you improve your financial well-being so you can focus on what’s most important, living life to the fullest.
How do we do that?
We do that by taking the approach that you are a client for life. If we can understand what you want your money to do for you, we can help you create a life map to lay out a plan to get there. If you're not really sure yet, well then we will help you break out of your comfort zone to understand what possibilities you have today and in the future.
GRWP vs. Other Wall Street Advisors:
When it comes to providing financial services, it’s not just business as usual. It’s personal. Our goal is to help you feel welcome in our office and confident with the recommendations we make.
Why hire us?
Because we care. We are not a volume based firm. We don't have hundreds of clients. We provide our clients with the service their plan requires, comprehensively covering their entire financial picture and creating solutions using out Wealthficiency team.
Additionally, as an independent firm:
- We have have no proprietary products. Independence provides us more options to help you meet your goals.
- We have no corporate goals to exceed or awards to win. Our focus is our clients!
- We vet out the best technology and partners to give our clients the security of knowing their information is safe and our resources are sound. These partners include some of the largest and most recognizable firms in the business.
- We don't take orders from our parent company, like most big firm advisors, and our research is not proprietary. There are no Wall Street expectations we have to hit.
- You want research? We subscribe to third party research from Goldman Sachs, Morningstar, City National Rochdale and others to support our guidance. We are always working for our clients, first!
- Our clients can feel secure with the option of Charles Schwab or Fidelity as their custodian
Visit our FAQ's for more information
Our team helps to break down the comprehensive picture and handle all aspects of your financial life. We call this "Wealthficiency"
Robert J. Mascia, C.F.B.S.
Robert founded Green Ridge Wealth Planning with the intention of bringing his clients the type of financial planning experience his clients deserve and not an out-of-the-box solution that most advisors give. Read More.....